Your brakes are perhaps the single most important safety feature of your vehicle. If you don't have proper working brake, you are putting yourself, your passengers, and other drivers on the road in danger. If you have experienced any of the following, it's time to call University Car Care for brake repair services!
- Loss of grip while braking
- Your steering wheel shudders when you brake
- Squealing or any other high-pitched noises while coming to a stop
- Your car takes longer to stop than it usually does
- Your car pulling left or right while breaking
When it's time for a brake repair, it's important to get the job done as soon as possible to ensure safe travels. If you have experienced any of the above circumstances while braking, contact University Car Care today!